Sorry about the lack of posts, I’ve been bombarded with assignments these past few weeks and I’ve been studying a lot so there hasn’t been much time for blogging!
But I thought I would try get back into it by doing a tag!
1. Each answer you give to a question has to be more than two sentences long. Or at the very least, you have to make those two sentences meaningful.
2. There will be two bonus questions at the end, that the blogger gets to change to whatever they want to ask when they nominate someone else. The first six questions, however, are set in stone.
3. At the end you must nominate three to five other bloggers. Okay, so you don’t have to, but that would be nice if you could. (I want my blog name to spread on for all of eternity.)
4. You know how sometimes in quiet classrooms, they’ll be that one guy clicking his pen fifty times a second, and it’s annoying as hell to everyone else? Yeah, don’t be that guy. This doesn’t apply to this tag so much, but more to life in general.
1. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
My biggest pet peeve is when people walk slowly in front of you. When people do this, especially when I’m in a hurry, I literally want to kill them. I’ve contemplated committing countless murders in school hallways when I’m hurrying for the bus. Another of my pet peeves is when people chew with their mouth open. DID YOUR MOTHER NOT TEACH YOU ANYTHING?!
2. What is your favorite song at the moment?
This is really hard for me to answer because my favourite song changes all the time. At the moment I don’t really have a favourite but I really like 7 years old by Lukas Graham. I’ve also been listening to a lot of One Direction lately and I’ve been having so many throwbacks by listening to Up All Night, Take Me Home, Four and Midnight Memories. Honestly One Direction are just amazing.
3. Who is your favorite blogger?
AHHHHHH IT’S SO HARD TO PICK. I literally love everyone’s blogs, even people I don’t follow! This is kind of cheating but I’m going to say multiple people……
I really like The Writing Treehouse by Tara and Elm as I’m a big fan of writing as well, it’s a hobby of mine, and this is a great place for writing together as a community and being creative together. I even did a post for a story that they’re writing over there, you can see my post by clicking here.
Another blog I really love is My Life Anonymously by Penny, she’s my best friend online and her blog is amazing, I love hearing all about her life experiences and any thoughts running through her head. If you’re a fan of these kinds of blogs then I would definitely recommend checking her blog out!
4. What’s the nicest thing you’ve seen someone do recently?
This ones easy and it actually happened to me! I’ve been going through kind of a rough time recently and I told my friend Ash about my anxiety and depression a few days ago (by the way she was so nice and understanding about it and I absolutely love her for that). So the next day we met up in the morning like we normally do and she hugged me and asked how I was doing and that in itself was super nice of her but then we went to our lockers and while I was taking my stuff out of my bag she held a box of chocolates that she bought for me in front of my face. I literally screamed and started crying and hugged her. I’ve never had anyone be so nice to me before and do something like that, it was really lovely of her.
5. What’s something you regret doing?
Uhhhh….does my whole life count?
Seriously though, can we delete the past 5 years of my life?
6. If you could take only three items with you to a desert island, what would they be, and why?
I spent a LOT of time thinking about this, probably too much.
First of all I would bring some sort of survival specialist person so then I could have company AND be safe because they’d literally know everything. I don’t know if people count so if they don’t then I would bring a survival handbook.
I’d also bring a water purifier so we could drink sea water and lake water and stuff without dying.
And last of all I’d bring an endless supply of books so I would never be bored.
I think those are pretty good items, I could live on a desert island with that stuff. I might actually just desert myself on a desert island (does that even make sense?) so I can just read for eternity.
These are the bonus questions which you can change:
7. If you had one week to live, what would you do?
Eat. A lot. I’d eat heaps then go do heaps of stuff that I’ve never done before because like, YOLO right?
8. If you won 100 million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would probably buy heaps of stuff for all of my family and friends, obviously buy an iPhone, maybe a new laptop. Also, a new bed! My bed is so shit honestly. I’d also donate heaps of money to heaps of different charities. I’d also go over seas because I’ve never been before and I really want to see the world.
I’ve got no idea who’s already done this so if you have then just ignore this! Also anyone who wants to do this tag, feel free!
Hope you guys enjoyed and hopefully I’ll be able to blog more with assignments out of the way!