Tomorrow is my last day of term 3, hallelujah! Only one more term to go then I can go to the beach and attempt to get tanned…
But I’ve found that by the end of each term, I’m completely dead. Literally, all this week I’ve been insanely tired, had a headache, runny nose, cough and just felt utterly horrible.
So here are my tips to recover from the torturous exercise of school!
- Buy an extra large jar of Nutella
- Plan an outing with friends
- Cancel the outing with friends
- Watch 5 seasons of your favourite TV show on Netflix
- Sleep in until 1 pm
- Stay up until 3 am
- Eat a block of Cadbury chocolate for lunch
- Stare absently at the holiday homework you’ve been set
- Ignore it
- Bake a cake
- Eat the cake
- Avoid contact with sunlight for 2 weeks
- Avoid contact with fresh air for 2 weeks
- Avoid contact with nature for 2 weeks
- Stare at your computer screen for 12 hours
- Stare at your phone screen for another 5
- Pick up a book and do some light reading
- Then after 2 minutes go back to your computer
- Paint your nails
- Re-paint your nails
Hope they come in handy! And remember, holidays isn’t just about taking a break from school and catching up with friends…it’s about being fat and lazy for 2 weeks while your eyes start go blurry from looking at your computer for too long. Ah, the joys of holidays!